Ivy Global offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective preparation on the market for the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). For students applying to many top private and independent schools in North America, the ISEE is a crucial and sometimes daunting step in the admissions process. By leading you step-by-step through the fundamental content and most effective strategies for the ISEE, Ivy Global will help you build your confidence and maximize your score on this important exam.
We know that no two students are exactly alike—each student brings a unique combination of personal strengths and weaknesses to his or her test preparation. For this reason, we’ve tailored our preparation materials to help students with a specific subject area or goal. Ivy Global’s ISEE Math walks students through the best strategies for the ISEE.
Ivy Global’s ISEE Math is right for you if:
- you are applying to a private or independent school that requires the ISEE for admission
- you will be in grades 4-5 (Lower Level), 6-7 (Middle Level), or 8-11 (Upper Level) when you write the ISEE
- you would like to learn and practice the best strategies for the Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematics Achievement sections of the ISEE
- you are a parent, family member, or tutor looking for new ways to help your Lower, Middle, or Upper-Level ISEE student
Ivy Global’s ISEE Math provides the most thorough preparation you will find on the market. This book includes:
- an up-to-date introduction to the ISEE’s administration, format, and scoring practices
- targeted strategies for students new to standardized tests, including study schedules, pacing, and stress management
- a complete introduction to the ISEE Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematics Achievement sections, explaining in detail what concepts are tested and what types of questions are asked
- the most effective strategies to approach each type of question on these sections, including advanced strategies for Upper-Level students
- a thorough review of all of the fundamental math concepts you will need to know for the ISEE, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation
- online video tutorials for engaging supplementary explanations of each topic
- over 1,000 practice questions and drills, grouped into targeted practice sets for each concept and difficulty level