Ivy Global offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective preparation on the market for the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). For students applying to many top private and independent schools in North America, the ISEE is a crucial and sometimes daunting step in the admissions process. By leading you step-by-step through the fundamental content and most effective strategies for the ISEE, Ivy Global will help you build your confidence and maximize your score on this important exam.
We know that no two students are exactly alike—each student brings a unique combination of personal strengths and weaknesses to his or her test preparation. For this reason, we’ve tailored our preparation materials to help students with a specific subject area or goal. Ivy Global’s ISEE Practice Tests provides six full-length practice tests for the ISEE (two Lower-Level, two Middle-Level and two Upper-Level) to help students practice for their exam under simulated testing conditions.
Ivy Global's ISEE Practice Tests is right for you if:
- you are applying to a private or independent school that requires the ISEE for admission
- you will be in Grades 4-5 (Lower Level), 6-7 (Middle Level), or 8-11 (Upper Level) when you write the ISEE
- you would like to practice for the ISEE exam using full-length practice tests under simulated testing conditions
- or you are a parent, family member, or tutor looking for new ways to help your Lower, Middle, or Upper-Level ISEE student
Ivy Global’s ISEE Practice provides six full-length exams to help students practice for the ISEE under simulated testing conditions. This book includes:
- an up-to-date introduction to the ISEE’s administration, format, and scoring practices
- instructions for taking a full-length practice test for the ISEE under simulated testing conditions
- 2 full-length practice tests for the ISEE Lower Level
- 2 full-length practice tests for the ISEE Middle Level
- 2 full-length practice tests for the ISEE Upper Level
- detailed scoring instructions for each exam